of cloaks and masks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An All Original VWW-Mystery Roleplay, Set In The Future In A Small Town With Big Secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello, and Welcome to Of Cloaks And Masks! We are an all original, VWW (Vampire, Wizard, Werewolf) Roleplay, in which you can become a Vampire, Wizard or Werewolf, and roleplay in the imaginary town of Bridgeway, Missouri.

APPLICATION | FACE CLAIM | JOBS LIST | WANTED ADS | WHO'S WHO |

APR.21.2013 OCAM is basically complete, now up to you, the members to keep it going!

TONY.

2ND CBOX COMING SOON!

Year: 2013

character count
wizards-0002
vampires-0001
werewolves-0000

Of The Months Are Coming Soon!

"Of Cloaks and Masks" was created officially by TONY/CAPTAIN. Most Images Were Also By Him. Codes For Applications, And Technology Where By Users Of Shine. Plot By TONY/CAPTAIN.

Allison Abriella Hollowbane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Hollowbane
VIP Wizard
VIP Wizard
Allison Hollowbane

Male Age : 26

Allison Abriella Hollowbane Empty
PostSubject: Allison Abriella Hollowbane   Allison Abriella Hollowbane I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

ALLISON ABRIELLA HOLLOWBANE

Allison was born in Bridgeway. She's officially a native. Allison has seen some strange things, more crazy than strange, but either way, this is no ordinary town in her eyes. Allison knows that there are these "Masquerade People", as some call them, running around breaking laws. But what for? What is the purpose? She has yet to find out what this purpose is. And she must protect herself. She doesn't really know if they are going in any type of order, but she stays out of everyone's way most of the time just to be safe.

15 . wizard . tony/captain . straight

THANKS AVEY
Back to top Go down
Ryan Worthy
Wizard Admin
Wizard Admin
Ryan Worthy

Male Age : 26

Allison Abriella Hollowbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Abriella Hollowbane   Allison Abriella Hollowbane I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Profile Accepted, Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ofcloaksandmasks.rpg-board.net

Allison Abriella Hollowbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of cloaks and masks. :: character creation. :: application-
Jump to: