of cloaks and masks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An All Original VWW-Mystery Roleplay, Set In The Future In A Small Town With Big Secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello, and Welcome to Of Cloaks And Masks! We are an all original, VWW (Vampire, Wizard, Werewolf) Roleplay, in which you can become a Vampire, Wizard or Werewolf, and roleplay in the imaginary town of Bridgeway, Missouri.

APPLICATION | FACE CLAIM | JOBS LIST | WANTED ADS | WHO'S WHO |

APR.21.2013 OCAM is basically complete, now up to you, the members to keep it going!

TONY.

2ND CBOX COMING SOON!

Year: 2013

character count
wizards-0002
vampires-0001
werewolves-0000

Of The Months Are Coming Soon!

"Of Cloaks and Masks" was created officially by TONY/CAPTAIN. Most Images Were Also By Him. Codes For Applications, And Technology Where By Users Of Shine. Plot By TONY/CAPTAIN.

God-Modding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Worthy
Wizard Admin
Wizard Admin
Ryan Worthy

Male Age : 26

God-Modding Empty
PostSubject: God-Modding   God-Modding I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 pm

GOD-MODDING

Quote :
3. No GM'ing (God-Modding): Please do not God-Mod another character, you only have control over your own. There is a thread for this as well.

So basically, this thread is from the rule above. You cannot God-Mod a person unless they reply to this thread, with this form filled, and also put the form in their signature. Or somewhere viewable, like a character journal, or something.

Code:
[b]I [i]Username Here,[/i][/b]

Give the following permission to GM me:

You may add more if you want to. This can also be used for you and your multiple-characters.
Back to top Go down
https://ofcloaksandmasks.rpg-board.net

God-Modding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of cloaks and masks. :: main. :: welcome to of cloaks and masks!-
Jump to: